Monday, December 21, 2009

not me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday!

This is my first Not Me! Monday... but here I go!

It was not me that decided a little less then a year ago that I, the girl that can't ever do anything everyday for more then a week, was going to do a project 365.  And it definitely was not me that only made it a few months collectively.  Because we all know that when I decide to do something I do it all the way or nothing! 


I so did not let my children eat candy bars before lunch because we only eat healthy around here and only have chocolate for special occasions.

It's a good thing I'm not a procrastinator too.  I would never wait till the last minute to make Christmas cards, get them stuffed, stamped, ready to mail at the last minute and then STILL have them sitting on the counter ready to be mailed! 

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



1 comment:

  1. At least you try. I have enough unfinished tasks at this point that I have figured out it's not worth starting another one. Christmas cards, for example. My hub said, we should send out those photo card things. I told him, sure. To who? Well, about 50 people. So I told him that when he got me his list of who he wanted to send it to, I would make them up. Today we got 3 in the mail. He sighed and said, man, wish we had that. I just said, well I never got your list. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete